Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cute Baby Boys!

The last few days have been remarkably rough on Clara and I. Rather than let that keep us from maintaining business as usual, we've continued to try to stay busy and see lovely people.

After a rather rocky swim lesson (apparently kicking with her feet was the worst idea our swim instructor ever had), we attempted a nap. An hour and a half of screaming and crying later I claimed defeat and joined Ms Lauren and her handsome son, Landon, as well as my Mom for some lunch at Los Cucos. 

me? trouble? noooo
Clara and Landon both enjoyed some yogurt and then enjoyed playing with the empty cups. Miss CB decided to chuck hers onto the ground. I told her no firmly, picked it up and put it back down for her to play with. She threw it again. So I took it away.

Landon must've thought I was a terribly mean mommy because he offered to share his :) It was adorable, like watching a young man give a girl some flowers. Of course they yanked it back and forth and giggled at each other. It was so stinkin' funny.

Aw, shucks. Thanks, friend :)

Then Mom and I met Marissa and her friend, Carrie, at my cousin Emily's house to see her baby boy!
Brody is PRECIOUS! And Emily was so calm and self-assured. I was so impressed with how she clearly has the mommy thing together so soon.

Aunt Shari and baby Brody!

Clara was fascinated with the little guy




"I'll help rock him!!"

Emily, Brody & Marissa

Emily you are a fabulous mommy and I love you!! Brody is a blessed wee man.

No comments:

Post a Comment