Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bemily & Claty

We had a busy Thursday!!

First, like every Thursday morning, we went to swim lessons. Clara got her first "progress report" today and she's right on track for her age as far as abilities go, which was wonderful news. 


Then she took a baby snooze while I got ready, and then we joined our friends Beth and Emily for the afternoon! I noticed that I type "Beth and Emily" into my phone very regularly, so I've dubbed their unit "Bemily" for ease of use. In return, Beth has nicknamed Clara & I, "Claty." Much faster!

Our first stop was Hobby Lobby! 4 ladies can't get into too much trouble there .... right? :)

Nom nom nom
"See my monkey, Clara?"
We found some supplies for Emily's upcoming birthday party, and I got a few bows and some Mary Janes and paint pens to decorate them with.

I have a lovely bow, no?

Apparently the girls worked up an appetite while we were Hobby Lobby, so we made a pit stop at Panera Bread where our girls, like usual, made a big mess and had a good time eating grilled cheese, PB&J, cheerios, and puffs. Plus Clara split some of my soup. Yummmm.

Our final stop of the afternoon was Target. I was really proud of Beth for giving her Infantino another try! It's work carrying these kiddos around.



Beth, is this where I judge you? :P
Okay, so I'm pretty sure Clara taught Emily the trick of turning around when she's supposed to be strapped in securely. I'm really sorry about that, Beth!! Hopefully Clara can contain her other daredevil tendencies around Miss Em so she doesn't try any other of her more risky maneuvers.


Showing off Clara's Aggie Spirit overalls!
Once we got home it was play time, book nap, dinner time, and walk time.
It's about to be bath time and BED time. 
Phew. I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment