Thursday, April 4, 2013

Clara the Yell Leader

I couldn't pass on a post all about Clara's tiny yell leader get-up today!

Back when I found out I was having a little girl in Denver around Christmas 2012, Tyler went to Old Navy with us and bought Clara Beth these little overalls so I could spirit them up! I was only 18 weeks pregnant at the time, and these overalls are size 6-12months so I thought it was going to be a lllloooonnngggg time before she was ever going to wear them. 

Well, it's crazy, but she can wear them now! 

Clara - 2034 - Whoop!


aTm


Just being a sweetie




The Evans' Lady Aggies

All of the sayings on the overalls are popular Aggie taglines, except for "I poop burnt orange" - that just sounded funny to me, so I added it. 

Of course, now that I change diapers, there's not really anything too funny about burnt orange poop. Pretty gross really.
:)
SEC - Gig 'em - Red Ass - I Poop Burnt Orange :)



And for your viewing pleasure, click the link to see a video of Clara's "yells":

LOVE THIS BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment