Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Tuesday with my girl child :)

What with being sick, starting a new job, and moving, it's been a while since I've had a day of just me and my girl. 

Today we lived it up! :)

After MOPS and a nap, Clara really wanted to wear my shoes. She did manage to get one on!


Video:

Then the baby-proofing man came by and installed our extra door locks and stair gates. Clara kept herself entertained pretending she needed help walking, silly girl.


Then Dada came home early with the stomach bug, ick. We got out of his way and went to the park for some Vitamin D and fun. Our new neighborhood has a park not too many blocks from our house that not only has a playground set for big kids, but another smaller one for the littler people! So grateful!


"Hi?"
This is a really neat feature - it's almost like wind chimes!

Video:


Just checking things out.



Trying to go down the steps like the slide, haha. A little bumpier though!


Hanging out with the budsie.


Such a good big brother.


Driving us places.


Video:


We did loooooots of swinging

So much swinging that this happened when it was time to go home:

Such a sad baby girl :(

Since our stroller is still at the other house, I actually had to wear her kicking and flailing in the sling all the way home. Made for some good exercise for me! Thankfully she got over it when we reached the house :)

Reading lots of books.


Love my girl!


She helped me make dinner:



Video:

And then devoured the ham steak, mac'n'cheese and greenbeans. Yummy!


Then it was bath and bedtime. We had a lovely day together!!
I hope you had a happy Tuesday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment