Friday, October 18, 2013

Moving Day/1st Sleep Over

It's been an interesting few days. While everyone else was moving us, I spent the last 2 days either like this:


Or asleep on the closet floor trying to keep out of everyone's way. It was a really severe case of the stomach flu. We thought about going to the hospital to get some IV fluids, but managed to hold that off long enough for me to start keeping down some liquids. I thought I was doing much better this morning, but apparently it wasn't finished with me yet. 


Zero fun. 

Meanwhile, Clara went to MDO Thursday and Mom filled in for me while she and Bryan ran the moving operation (THANK YOU BOTH!). I am so, so glad we decided to hire movers. I truly can't imagine what a disaster it would have been otherwise. I think the movers probably thought I was the laziest bum to ever walk the earth, but seriously... there wasn't much I could do about it. Plus you'd think they'd realize something was wrong if I was asleep on the closet floor, right?

Then when MDO was over, Mom picked up CB and took her to their house for the weekend. She had lots of fun playing and tickling with Papa and going to the park and checking the mail with Lulu, and they even treated her to some ice cream (slumber parties with grandparents are a pretty sweet deal! -pun intended-)

They kept her both Thursday and Friday nights. I am praying this stomach garbage will pass by tomorrow so I can keep up with my toddler again!!

so cute!!!

Mmmmmmm


Always so much help!

Stay healthy! Wash your hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment