Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feeling the love :)

From one of my classes on Monday:


Isn't that fun? And sweet??

I have so much to say about this week's balancing act, but the ragweed is attacking me and I am past exhausted. 

Let's leave it for now to say: I didn't realize how much I missed the students until I saw them again :)

And Clara is in SUCH capable hands while I teach classes. I don't know how we became so blessed. I feel very confident in her situation right now, which is a true answer to prayer. (You may remember my reservations from Monday.)
In fact, today was the first time I've picked C up from a nursery/day care type experience, where instead of immediately throwing herself at me, was quite content to stay on her teacher's lap, wave, and tell her bye-bye before then running to me :) I can't help but love it when other people love my daughter and treat her so well. 

Off topic, but rambling on anyway ...
I think I've finally realized the reason I was so hurt by a friend a while back was not because she didn't like ME (which is what I originally thought), but because she didn't seem to like Clara as she was getting older and more independent and headstrong. I know so well how trying it is to be around a toddler with such a strong will, but that doesn't mean that I don't want people to love her for who she is - even if she's not the easiest youngster :) 

It has been a good week so far, minus one crazy incident with my finger (I won't gross you out with the details).

Keep praying! Thank you for the love!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that is great that C was content to be with her teacher - she was having fun!

    I don't see how a Mom can not understand and be sympathetic to the fact that toddlers can be trying and headstrong. It'd kind of part of the toddler job description. Oh well - don't sweat the unfair judgment. I don't know little Clara but I am sure she is a joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete