Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ice-cream Truck: Act of Kindness :)

On Saturday Clara and I were enjoying some of the slightly cooler weather while Daddy enjoyed some college football.

Clara took it upon herself to push her little walker all the way down the street and back. It seemed like some sort of driven personal challenge. (No idea why, but boy did go at it!)


Such focus and determination!

After making it almost all the way back, we heard the ice cream truck. C LOVES it when the ice cream truck comes because he plays such happy music. She does her "dancing" (aka squat bobbing:) and waves at the ice cream man frantically. She's done this almost every time she's seen him, although she has no idea what's inside the truck.

Well, on Saturday the truck came to stop nearby, and he leaned his head out the window and said, "You have the sweetest little girl, and you both always have a smile and wave for me. Can I give your daughter an ice cream?" I thought that was so sweet of him and Clara LOVED her first Popsicle! My guess is her smiling and waving will be even more enthusiastic now that she knows what's inside the musical truck! (I may have to keep some spare change on me every now and then :)

Trying it for the first time:


It's cold ... and different ... should probably give it another try .... that's DELICIOUS mommy!

As you can see by the evidence on her shirt and the smile on her face, she was a big fan and enjoyed her Popsicle with gusto :) 
Since she's been teething and the cold felt really good on her mouth, I may grab a few of these the next time I'm at the store.

She even offered Dada a lick when he joined us outside :)
He said, "mmm" too, but thankfully it didn't get on his shirt!

 
Me'n'my Popsicle lovin' girl

No comments:

Post a Comment