Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cleaning and playing

Clara & Maverick are starting to really settle into the new place, which is great!

Maverick is naturally a big help unpacking thanks to his puppy eyes and his desire to sit in my lap every other minute.
 

Clara likes to turn off and on the lights, even while trying to fold clothes


She's got her lunch box, blankie & paci ready for school!


Just reading a book to the puppy:

And posing like Buddha before a diaper change:


Reading with her Daddy (don't worry, the stair flooring has been installed now!)

Helping Mommy unpack the game room:

Hi, Buddy :)

Yikes! As soon as I went to take a picture of her riding her toy, she stood on it!
BOTTOM ON THE SEAT, GIRL-CHILD! (sprouts another gray hair)
I swear we're going to end up in the ER soon...


No need to fret, the bus made it to the new place just fine :)
(What would we have done without this thing!?)


Lulu's unpacking toys and Clara wants to show Mommy how much of it she can carry :)


Getting closer to unpacked, and she's ready to pull everything off the shelves already, just as it should be. Or maybe not should, but WILL be :)


"Helping" Lulu vacuum.

Video :)



Another cute video:




Side note: tonight it took us 36 minutes to unload the dish washer because she would pull out each individual spoon, fork, knife, cup, bowl, and plate to hand to me waiting for me to tell her what each one was called. And clapped every single time I put one away. When did "help" cause everything to take 3 times as long? But it's so fun!! (most of the time)

Did you notice her Clara-sized broom?
(PS: I have a great idea for a Christmas present for her if anyone ends up looking for an idea!)

Phew, her rocking chair made it to the new place too. Thank goodness :0


Helping Mommy cook dinner. Stirring the cheerios in her bowl and then feeding them to Maverick. 
Lucky dog, indeed :)


I can't remember if I shared this video from a week or so ago, but just in case here's a video of her helping me cook a different day (I think the first meal I made in our new house):
 
 

Are you enjoying all of the pictures and videos? Sorry for the update overload!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment