Wednesday, October 30, 2013

KUMC's Fall Festival

Okay, I lied. I couldn't fix the resolution for the pumpkin patch pictures, but I'm almost positive I got it right this time!! :)
 
Every year our church hosts a Fall Festival for the kiddos - it includes rides (like the spinning swings and a train ride for the tiny tots), bouncy slides and houses for big kids and a dedicated toddler one, face painting, a balloon artist, a silent auction (for the adults), and Trunk or Treating. I think you'll be able to tell from the photos which activities CB liked, and which terrified the dickens out of her :)
Who knew we were such cruel parents by taking her to a church event?!

Throwing a tantrum in the parking lot because she didn't want to wear wings:

Okay, fine, I guess I'll go...

Terrified out of her wee mind after Mommy tried to take her on the swings with her. SO SCARY!
And then people tried to talk to her. Not happening. Poor baby with the death grip on her Daddy's arm.


Then Daddy dumped her on the toddler bouncy house, which she'd normally love, but that wasn't going to fly either. Poor baby.


BUT when it came around to Trunk or Treating, Clara loved taking something out of a bucket and putting it into her own bag. She had no idea what any of the stuff was, but that didn't ruin the fun for her!

This Halloween gig is weird, Mom.

Off to ride the train!

This is more my speed!

"Hi, Dada?"

"Why are you over there?"
(Note: I was clutching on to her VERY tightly, promise)

In summary: I think she'll love it next year, but this year was a bit sketchy, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment