Monday, October 7, 2013

Daycare Shenanigans

Clara is in love with the nursery/daycare situation while I'm teaching. Talk about a serious answer to prayer!

Today we were running early, so Clara showed me her favorite things to do while we waited for Mrs Kim to get there. 

She "washed her hands" at the sink. 


Put the play food in the refrigerator. 


And read me a story!


By then Mrs Kim had arrived, so I gave C a hug and a kiss bye bye, and Clara waved and then pointed to the bubbles and looked at Mrs Kim :) I love that we don't have good bye meltdowns anymore!!!

Ms Kim sent me this picture of Clara at lunch time with the note: "I'm starving!"


Night night (nap time) also courtesy of Ms Kim :) She told me to notice that Clara always sets up her nap mat right by the books. 


I'm so glad she's so doing so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment