Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Letters: Chaotic Life Edition

Remember these? It's been a while!

Dear Teeth,
Let my poor baby be! I miss my sweet girl!

Dear Closing, Packing, and Moving,
Have mercy on our family of 2 adults, 2 dogs, a toddler, and a pregnancy. We are trying, but there is sooooo much to do!!

Dear Legacy,
I am so, so pleased I decided to return. I love the students, co-workers, and rhythm of the classroom. Despite adding a huge amount of work to my weekly load, it has been a blessing to me! 

Dear Clara,
I am SO proud of you! You've been picking up on so many new skills and abilities lately, and you just take it all in stride. You are incredible, and I love you.

Dear Ice Cream Truck Driver,
I think you may have created a monster :-/ (someone wants some more!!)

Dear Weather,
We are loving the need for sweatshirts in the morning! Please stay a while!!

Dear Bryan,
You are a rockstar. I don't know if I've told you that lately, but it's true. Thank you for taking care of so many things to make my life a little easier these days. I love you so much.

Have a lovely weekend!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment