Monday, April 14, 2014

A girly Sunday

We didn't make it to church this Palm Sunday. Bryan wasn't feeling well and I wasn't feeling up for taking 2 little ones to church by myself - plus I'm still not technically supposed to drive (which is *driving* me crazy).

So instead we spent the day at home doing who knows what exactly :)

Clara went missing and when we found her this is where she was:
Reading a book in the bathroom. Why not?
Having a breakfast of apple cinnamon waffles, yummy!

This Baby has her diaper changed more often than any non-pretend baby!! :)

Wiping Goose's nose
Guess what? There IS a movie Clara likes!! We finally got around to watching Frozen when my Mom was here helping while Bryan was gone. I enjoyed the songs so I put it on again on Sunday thinking we could listen to music in the background, and Clara watched a good chunk of it again! While I don't believe having kids watch a ton of TV, especially at this age, is a good thing - can I admit that I'm relieved there are now TWO shows Clara is interested in? Especially while Emma cluster feeds!

Sooooo snuggly! Clara put the paci on her head
What a working from home Mom looks like in the evenings:

Sweet girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment