Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Race for Education 2014

**Edited to explain that Race for Education is a fundraiser for Legacy. All of the students find sponsors for a mile or a 5K run. It was the perfect opportunity for me to see my students and visit with co-workers while on maternity leave. I wasn't running anywhere for those wondering :)**

Today Miss Emma Lou & I went for our first "solo" venture out of the house. I'm technically not "supposed" to drive just yet, but it's ridiculous to wait for a chauffeur every time we need to leave the house for a month. Plus I'm not taking anything stronger than ibuprofen for pain, so I don't think we can claim my judgement is any more impaired than any other exhausted mom of a newborn.

Michelle with Baby Jonah:

Emma hanging out in her stroller to keep out the chill.

Learned how to nurse in the Boba carrier today! And then kept her cozy.

Me loving on baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment