Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Emma Snuggles

I had a rough day today. I'm really not feeling well, and I'm super tired. It's hard for me to keep up with everyone and everything when all of the energy is zapped. Plus I have a meeting tomorrow I'm not looking forward to very much, and I'm positive that's contributing to the stress level and headache I've got. Please pray that goes smoothly. (Well, I doubt "smooth" is an option, but please pray for better-than-expectations :)

THANKFULLY I got to get plenty of snuggles with my littlest girl-child, which help!!



We actually went through 3 different outfits today (2 are featured above) because little missy has a pee-on-herself-situation happening fairly regularly, which is okay with me because she's going to outgrow all of these cute outfits so soon anyway! and it's not like her laundry takes up much room, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment