Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hump Day - Busy Day

Today was a busy Wednesday!

It started with an adorable baby (thank you Auntie M for the bow!) ... and ends with the same adorable baby as it happens :)


You may notice that Emma-girl likes to put her fingers together by her face. So sweet :)
Whenever Clara sees Emma do that she thinks she's praying so Clara folds her hands and says "Amen" too. Ahhhhdorable.


Lulu and Emma Lou
Later in the morning it was Emma's 2 week (and 2 day) check-up.
She's up to 7lbs, 8oz, 20.5"long, and 14" head circumference.
(From 7lbs, 3oz, 19"long, and 13" circumference at birth.)

Then it was time for my OB appointment, where we had to do a little "stitch work" to make everything right but went well. 

When we got home from picking up Clara the Boba Wrap had been delivered, and I got to try it out with Emma:

And then Ms. Nina visited!!

I hope she and Mom had a very good visit later :)
With both baby girls
And then Clara decided to try to work on her baby wearing skills after seeing Mommy cart around Emma.

Her night may have ended in a storm of tears and tantrums, but she really enjoyed playing with Baby for a while!!

Wearing Baby and taking care of Bear. Such a good Mommy she will be some day :)

Dragging her toilet into the living room to identify all of Owl's facial features.
Again I find myself asking, "why not?" :)

After Clara had gone to bed and I finished up some work I needed to do, I enjoyed some snuggles with this sleepy baby girl.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment