Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hospital Photos!

On Wednesday the hospital photographer came by to offer her services to take pictures of wee Emma Lou. I think anyone who reads my blog is fully aware of my obsession of pictures of my fantastic and adorable offspring. (My bias is obvious and I'm surprisingly okay with that :)

And then Grandpa generously treated us to the pictures!! Thank you so, so much!!
I love the photos in color and black & white, so I'm going to post both :)

This is Emma's expression of choice

Heart melting








:)




It's amazing how different the newborn experience has been for me this time! So far no signs of PPD, and no emotional breakdowns.
(Although I did choose to put the dogs in the backyard rather than kill them this afternoon, so maybe I'm not 100% patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment