Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Don't look for the key

This. THIS. THIS.

We all have hang ups of different sorts. For me? I stare longingly at doors that have been shut. Meditate on them. Try to pry them open. Attempt to pick the lock. 

I wonder WHY I can't let stuff go!

I don't hold grudges, actually. It's not that. I forgive easily and quickly, but I have a terrible time accepting it when someone doesn't like me, hasn't forgiven me, or has rejected me in some way. My goal is almost always to make things right. Which means opening doors back up, to create an even air flow of peace .... or something. Considering all of the different doors in my life this would have to be a castle we're talking about.

But, sheesh, woman (speaking to myself here), let. it [them]. go.

Walk away from the doors I didn't choose to close.
Find different doors to open. And enjoy the ones that remain unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment