Tuesday, July 8, 2014

14 weeks! (Yesterday) & some chattiness :)

Yesterday Miss Emma Lou turned 14 weeks old. She takes it very seriously :)

This was taken on her way to go to the doctor with Mommy:
The sun is so bright!
And while the following pictures and videos are from today, I think they appropriately go with the post since they are very Emma-centric :)

I watched Emma and our little friend Jonah for a while today, and considering it was my first time to watch TWO little babies at the same time, it went even better than I ever could have expected!

I was making some silly faces and noises for the kiddos and at first they were indifferent....
But then Emma thought I was funny and Jonah most certainly did not! haha

Little friends holding hands (on accident):
 
You know they're thinking, "how do I let go?"

Video of the two of them:

And this is such a fun video of Emma being her sweet chatty self like she usually is these days!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment