Monday, July 21, 2014

16 weeks!

16 weeks old! Getting to be such a big girl! (Kinda)

All of my pictures from today are blurry ... not sure what the deal is. I must need to clean off my camera or something.

These days she spends most of her time trying to get her fingers and/or entire fist into her mouth: 

She also took a field trip with Maverick and I to the vet today!
 


Poor puppy has an upper respiratory infection :( Thankfully that's easily taken care of. 

Then Emma was forced to go back up to school today for a meeting that didn't end up happening. It's not her favorite place because there really isn't anywhere for her to stretch out and I'm usually trying to do something (like hang up posters, type, write or whatever) that takes two hands. BUT I got a few grins while changing her diaper :)

AND while I waited an hour for the next meeting I had scheduled she even fell asleep in her carseat! I can't believe it! She DESPISES her carseat, and is only (reluctantly) happy in it when driving usually. Poor baby must have been really sleepy! 

loves to have her blanket next to her face just like Clara did
Sadly I didn't have my computer or any of my books up at school with me since the plan was to be doing something, not having down time, so I used that time very wisely... *cough*... and read part of a "for fun" book which hasn't happened in months. 

Then some monkey snuggles happened.
 

And while not necessarily related to Emma turning 16 weeks, this was a "cheese" (picture) Clara wanted to take with Mommy :)

Daddy and a crabby patty Emma Lou:

Right before Mommy decided this one needed to go to bed.

Love you Emma girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment