Monday, July 14, 2014

15 weeks

This little chica just keeps growing up! 
Today marks week 15.

Little Emma accompanied me to my classroom at school to get a bulletin board I've been wanting to make done. 

She makes a pretty convincing teacher don't you think?



I'd take her class :) There would probably be a whole lot of fist-sucking and cooing.

In case you wanted a see what the bulletin board looked like:
Unfortunately it's got a lot of glare from this angle, but it's the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, "Words" by Hawk Nelson. You can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVweXDcxhA

Mommy/baby selfie

Double rainbow on the drive home!

Clara was an ABSOLUTE MESS today, but I still love these photos of the sweet sisters:

Clara really does try to take good care of her little sister.


Night night, Emma. I've loved the past 15 weeks with you! Lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment