Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Retirement Party(!!) & Swimming

We're getting caught up!!! Slowly but surely! On Monday Clara and I watched The Little Mermaid until Emma got up. 
girlfriend loves Ariel
Then we played outside for a little while and Emma paid verrrrryy close attention to Clara riding on her 4-wheeler. 



Then I dropped Clara off at school for a short day while Emma and I hung out for a little while. 

As always, we read lots of books. 

Shoes are so fun!

Then Lulu swung by to pick us up so we could go get Clara to go to Papa's Retirement Party!!!

Lulu's shades
 Clara was super excited to go to Daddy and Papa's work.

"Mommy! There are DEERS at the party!!"
Love this :)
 Daddy showing Clara all the cool fish and birds inside.

In the picture below, Clara just told me: "Hey look! It's Papa in theres!" hehe :)

Papa gave a speech and was honored. It was a tremendous party and I'm so pleased we were able to go! I'm so proud of my Dad and how much he is loved and cherished for his contributions to the field and to these people. 

Clara wasn't so much proud (sorry Papa) as she was super excited about the "ice cweam with sparklies and red juice" :) Priorities.

They were well behaved almost the entire time. No tantrums or tears, just a little sugar high.


Papa & Lulu

 The girls thought all of the water was way cool.
Ohhhhh

Blanket thief 
Clara was so happy she got to take home some of the balloons! 
 Thank GOODNESS Lulu drove and picked us up to go because my eye was miserable, and I couldn't see hardly anything. She took us over to their house and the girls put on their "baby suits" (love) and we went swimming! (I think water is going to be the theme of this summer.)

Too stinkin' cute
 Clara is LOVING the water and is doing super well. I got them signed up for lessons, which you'll hear more about in a later post. 

Here are some short videos of Clara flying through the air in slow motion:


Then we had pizza for dinner, which Emma chowed down on.

And I got to have a one on one chat with my Dad which meant the world to me. 

And Emma got some lovin's:
:)
 And Clara wanted MO' ICE CWEAM on the way home and decided to see if the ice cream cone they made at school would suffice. 

Ewwww
SO proud of you Dad!! Love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment