Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Splash Pad + Awesome Emma Videos

On Tuesday Clara went to school briefly, and even helped me "carry" the diaper bag out to the car :)

CB: "I gots muscles!!"
Clara's class

Emma coloring
 And talking to her books :) hehe

This wagon says specifically that it is not intended for humans to use. However, that's really hard to communicate to Emma, who thinks the best thing ever is to sit in her wagon with her hippo and a book. She forgot her book so here she's telling me "my! my! my!" (meaning her book)

Remember me mentioning a post or two ago that Emma's been paying close attention to Clara as she rides around on her 4-wheeler? Well since Clara was at school, Emma saw her chance to climb on and figure out how to work it herself. I didn't do anything but watch!





Then we picked Clara up from school early so that we could meet our friends at the splash pad to play!
Pushing sissy in the stroller

Poor Emma totally got the short end of the stick because half of the stuff at the splash pad wasn't working - all the teeny kid stuff, so she mostly just watched the big kids.
I accidentally left Emma's swim suit in the dryer at home
But she did follow Clara up the slide a few times. It made me nervous because the other kids were really big and rather impatient.
Clara & Emma 
But she loved it! 

Taking a break for some crackers and water. (Also please note at some point Clara shoved a pool toy up Emma's hat and it took me a while to notice!)

Then we dried off and walked over to the playground in the same park.
This big kid was a trooper and gave both C & L rides on the turny thingy.

She liked it until it went too fast!!!

Emma and Clara climbing up! 

The littles taking turns going down the slide. 2 adults makes it easier!
love these two
After the park we decided to meet the husbands at Chic-Fil-A for dinner with our 4 kiddos. The kids ate and got a chance to play a little while before we had to leave.

Bryan and Clara went to go pick up Maverick from getting his summer buzz, while Emma and I headed home to get her ready for bed. These pictures and videos crack me up!
Book before changing clothes
More books, of course.
"Cheese!!!!"
 Enlisting Emma's help mailing a letter:

She did not wanna come back inside though because the kids a few houses down were playing basketball:

Attempting to take the ball upstairs for bedtime:

This summer is just so fun with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment