Saturday, June 27, 2015

Vacation 2: SeaWorld AM


Since I'm waiting for the kiddos to wake up and am trying to kill time in the room, I think I'll go ahead and do a morning post from today and I'll do an afternoon one later. I apologize in advance for excessive blogging. 

Clara was SO excited about SeaWorld today! But because of her late night she had a hard time waking up :) hehe
she had fun sleeping on the sofa bed
getting some breakfast (and making a mess *cough EMMA*)
Annnnnnnd off we go!!!!

I promise the kids were actually excited, ha
a little more enthused now that we were admitted to the park
So it turns out that SeaWorld lets people into the park at 9:30, but you can't get much past the big fountain and these flamingos until 10. Kind of weird, and (in my humble opinion, rather silly to cause another traffic jam, but whatever.) 

Clara though the "mingos" were pretty awesome. She introducted herself to at least two of them.
"Hi, I'm Clara Beth Evans. I'm three. How you? What your name? Yeah? Yeah. Cool. Oh! Hi! How you? I'm Clara. I'm there. Hi you over there!!!" heheheh


such a goofball
Mommy & Clara
Daddy & Emma
Checking out the map with Papa
Lulu and the girls

Once it was 10'o'clock we joined the traffic to get into the actual park.
K & B
Clara was stoked to find a ride just ready and waiting for her!

Horsey!
Mommy keeping Clara safe 
Daddy & Emma
Then Lulu and Papa took a turn to take the girls on the Big Bird ride! 
waiting in line
catching a ride on Papa's shoulders
Itsy Bitsy Spider with Lulu way up high
Clara checking out the sites with Papa
 Then Clara went with Papa and Daddy to see Sesame Street!
able to see much better on Daddy's shoulders

She was so excited to tell me about meeting Elmo & Cookie Monster!
Meanwhile Lulu and I took a bathroom break, gave Emma a snack, and found the stroller parking so we could go see the Clyde & Seymore sea lion show!

ready to go see some sea lions!
We decided to sit close so we may get splashed a little :)
 

watching sea lions is a serious business
 I think Clara was mighty confused when this little guy came out instead of an actual lion with fins.

this poor tyke was so pooped and ready for a nap
Watching with Papa
Watching with Lulu


oh silly goose Clara
in front of the BIIIIIIG sea lion
Catching a ride with Papa to see more sea lions
a momma and her baby!!
Clara showing me where the baby is

It was 12:30 and the kids were outta steam (notice the picture below, hehe):

So it was time to take them back to the hotel for naps! (not that Clara was tired, of course ;)

More later once the kids wake up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment