Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18

Question: How does (now) 18 students manage to feel like 40!?

My, but that's a lot of 5 year olds in one room.

Today went really smoothly considering we just came off of a 3 day weekend. Kuddos to the kiddos for remembering most of the rules and procedures.... and even helping each other remember them sometimes today :) Many thanks to the Magic School Bus for making inside recess more bare-able!

This week we have some pretty fun activities to mix in with all of the drier curriculum, so I hope the students enjoy them! I plan to! I was so proud of them for learning to use scissors nicely last week, so that means they're getting promoted to get to do more fun stuff.

Bryan's got a cold, though, poor fellow. Maybe being a supportive husband during a stressful time is weakening his immune system :) Or maybe I've just been bringing home all of the colds that my students have. Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment