Monday, September 20, 2010

Our 1st Anniversary!

Yesterday, 09-19-10 was our first anniversary!! It's been such a wonderful year with each other and we had a great day celebrating :)

First, the really really sad news - we didn't get a photo together!! :(
However, I'm determined to find someone to take one of us either tonight or tomorrow. I want to be able to put a photo of each anniversary into our wedding album.

We slept in (8:30!!) and then felt like heathens because we skipped church ... to go to Bryan's surprise for me: a couple's massage! It was really relaxing, and since I've been having such awful neck pain since the surgery, it loosened some of that tension up too. I didn't know we wouldn't be going to church, or we would have gone Saturday night. I don't think Bryan realized there was such a thing as a Saturday evening service. They had us in the same room and everything. Bryan's so funny when he giggles - and he can't help being super ticklish, so it happened a lot, haha.

We went to lunch together, and then to demonstrate just HOW much Bryan loves me, we went to get our new library cards!! I hadn't made it over there yet, and I've been craving something new to read, so we both checked out a few books. How sweet is that? Of course, all of Bryan's books were about retirement, 401k, mutual funds, etc., haha.

We also stopped by Barnes and Noble because I wanted to use a gift card to purchase a book for my classroom full of Nursery Rhymes and popular children's songs. TWO book errands in one day! That's true love!

We went back home, watched a movie together, and then he watched football while I read one of the books I just checked out.

SUCH.A.PERFECT.DAY.

It was also fun to think back to our wedding day, our nerves, and the fun we had. Plus our honeymoon to Maui!! It's actually quite hard to believe that was an entire year ago.

Thanks for everyone's love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment