Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Putting together our N-A-M-E-S

My class did a really cute activity yesterday. I wrote every student's name on a sentence strip and then cut each letter out individually. The student had to take the mixed up letters and glue them back together in the proper order onto construction paper to make their name. Not only was it funny to see the deep concentration, but some of the results made me giggle :) Most of the kiddos did great - but a few had some creative ways to put together their name!!!


Here is our Look At What We Did wall with all of the names shown!



Here are a couple of the more "creative" (or potentially confused) responses:





And here are some of the other responses looking goooood (with a few backwards or upside down letters, haha):


Too funny. I'm proud of them for working so hard on these, though.

I hope everyone had a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment