Thursday, September 30, 2010

A RUSHED Evening

I'm so, so, so, so sorry about the lack of posting lately!

I've been working some seriously long hours, plus I've been a little sick so it hasn't been on the top of my priorities. However, I will get you caught up since my last post about our anniversary asap!

First, since we didn't take a First Anniversary picture, this is the two of us a week later at the Rush concert:


(We are pretty sweaty... Texas heat, you know)

This concert was at 7pm at the Woodland's Pavilion. Thank you Dad for the awesome tickets!
I had an all day training in Brenham that day (a very LONG, BORING, HORRIBLE training) so I had to do some serious hustling to get back to Houston, change clothes and head to The Woodlands with Bryan. It was worth it though!


Here are some photos of RUSH!





Bryan loves this band and regularly practices their songs on his bass and guitar. I think he'd love to play their songs on drums, too, but thankfully we don't own that particular instrument :)
I'm sure he'll fix that as soon as we don't live on top of anyone, haha.

I have some adorable photos of my students, too, but I feel like they deserve their own post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment