Friday, August 19, 2011

Notes & Requests

Although different from my "usual" type post, I did want to share/ask the following.

First, I'd like to point out that as of today Bryan & I are only ONE month from our 2nd anniversary! Crazy time. As of today we've also had Maverick for 5 months! I can't believe we ever got along without him.

Second, I've had some people ask how they could pray for Bryan & I specifically. Here are our prayer requests:

1. I've started a new job in a new school, working a different schedule than I've ever even heard of before, with a new age group and 3 new subjects. I am feeling remarkably like I'm drowning. Thankfully I know that with God we have the strength to do anything, yet I know my stress level is in full drive anyway. Please pray that I will know what to teach, what to say, how to manage my students and how to be the Christ-like example I'm called to be. Please pray that I won't be scared to death on Monday - or any day for that matter! (Praise: I love my co-workers!)

2. Bryan has been working many hours these days. Please pray that his stress level also stays under control. (Praise: He loves his new group!)

3. I've had some doctor appointments recently, and there aren't any definitive answers yet. Please pray for the wisdom of the doctors, and for my patience as we wait for answers and solutions.

Thank you for all of the many gestures of support, encouragement and help we've received from so many family members and friends. Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for low stress levels for both of you.
    You'll do great at school - everyone knows it except you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete