Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Published Puppy!! :)

Some of my more frequent readers may remember this post back from June when Maverick & I found ourselves accidentally in the middle of a photo shoot for Woman'sDay. Once they saw him, they asked (begged) me to let him join in, and of course I agreed!

They took a TON of photos, like this one:



During the shoot Maverick ended up in some photos, but during others he was off sniffing a tree, chasing a dog, barking at a turtle, or shamelessly seeking attention from the photographer :) I was really hoping they'd end up selecting a picture with Maverick actually in it for the article! Well, the article just came out in the October, 2011 issue!





Both MeMaw Evans and my Mom called/texted making sure that Bryan and I obtained a copy of the issue so we could see if he ended up being the picture or not- and he is!
(Bryan picked up a copy from Kroger for us, since we don't actually have subscriptions to ANY magazine, let alone Woman'sDay.



{He's the small apricot colored goldendoodle on the left side for those of you who haven't met my fabulous and adorable "child"}

Now, granted, it is a small picture, and he is definitely not the focus of the picture, but I mean really - how many people can say their dog has been in a magazine!? Now we can!! I'm going to be "that person" and probably have this page framed. I'm so stinkin' excited!



My sweet baby boy is basically a model. Oh yeah :)

Of course, when I told him about it, he carried on with his usual daytime routine:



Although he doesn't exactly show it here, he's very excited too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment