Thursday, August 1, 2013

A liiiiiitle independent

This morning as I was putting away dishes and speaking briefly with my Mom on the phone, The Tiny One decided to change her own diaper. Yikes. 

From what I deduce it went something like this:

She unpacked her diaper bag to get the wipes, diapers and butt paste. (At least the chica pays attention!) Then she took off her shorts and diaper, which thankfully wasn't as poopy as it could have been. She then must have sat on the floor with her poopy bum while she pulled most of the wipes out of the wipes container and used some of them slightly but without much success. Then she stuffed a diaper up her shirt and brought me the butt paste. I was a little too frantic to get the poop cleaned up before a bigger mess was made so I didn't get a picture of Clara half naked with a diaper in her shirt, bare poopy bottom and butt paste in her hand, but I'm sure you have a visual. 

I did however get a picture of the evidence left behind: a dirty diaper and many gently used wipes. Oh my gosh. 


Then, being a wiser person, I put C in a ONE PIECE romper. For all I know she can unsnap that sucker too but I haven't seen it happen yet, so I'm hoping that's not a skill she knows yet. 

Meanwhile, as I cleaned up the mess, she found an almost matching striped romper and tried to put it on Goose. She nearly completed the look with sunglasses. WHAT am I going to do with this crazy kid?!



Gosh I love her. Nutty and all!
And thank goodness for understanding puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment