Friday, August 23, 2013

Buuusssyyyy Friday

Wow. It was a really busy day. Our little stinker is down for the night and Bryan and I are watching The Hunger Games while I type this up. 

First we went to Denny's for brunch with Lauren, Chad and Landon. Yumm. 
The kiddos enjoyed knawing on and playing with catchup bottles. 





Clara dove into her bacon, hash browns and pancakes. In her words: "mmm"


While Clara made a bit of a mess, Landon kept his food neat and tidy. 


Bye friend! See you again soon!


After a nap, we drove Clara to the Children's Museum in The Woodlands to hang out with Meemaw and Lulu while Bryan and I shopped for a new car for Bryan. 


From the pictures it looks like they had a good time!









Mom told me Clara was starving so they walked next door to Randall's to get a snack. Apparently Clara devoured an unreal amount of food. 

I love the bag of goldfish next to her in the car :) Great way to keep her entertained!


While they waited for me to swing by and pick her up they played in the A/C in mom's car for a little while when it got too hot outside. 


lots of sugars for meemaw!
Thank you two so very much for keeping our baby girl!! Car shopping would have been miserable with for a toddler :-/



Once we got home Clara and I had a dance party while we waited for Dada to drive home with his NEW CAR! (Very exciting!)

CB jammed out on her bus. I think she thought she was driving with the radio on like mommy :)

Video:

{Since I just learned how to put a video into the blog itself, let me give you a tip to view it larger: on the bottom right hand corner, click the [ ] looking thing to make it full screen.}


Cuddling with Bear:


Enjoy a video of a toddler staying relatively still: 

(you might note she's getting pretty sleepy :)

Testing out her new nap roll for Mother's Day out with Maverick:


I think it wins their stamp of approval!!

No comments:

Post a Comment