Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet Molly!

Marissa and Grady were so excited to bring sweet Molly Grace into the world yesterday, Monday, August 12, 2013 at 1:15am. She weighs 6lbs and 5.5oz, and is 19in long. A petite baby girl! She has some little dark curls on her head too. 

Marissa's labor was smooth and VERY quick, especially considering she is a first time mother! I know both my mom and Jan, as well as Grady, were proud to be there and cheer Marissa on. (Although I heard some texting and Facebooking was going on? I'm looking at you grandmas!)

These pictures are from my Mom from yesterday:

The brand new proud parents :)



This makes my heart smile
Today Clara and I drove over to G&M's apartment to meet my NIECE (so cool) and Clara's cousin. 

Clara wasn't overly interested in her cousin at first, especially when she found out she couldn't sit on her or feed her cereal. *I*, however, was smitten :) Even if she didn't want Vanilla Almond cereal to munch on (why wouldn't she?!)!

Saying hello for the first time
Mmmm squishy snuggles!
Blessed to have 2 such fabulous girls in my life
(Please note the ever-present bag of cereal in the above picture :)

Mommies and their girls
(I think Molly was more interested in a diaper change than a photo op)

Marissa you are a lovely mommy.

Here, Uncle G, give her some cereal!

It was so lovely to meet you Molly!

We have been praying for you, and will continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment