Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life is better with a muffin

I had to run I to the store at the last minute before Bible Study this morning to pick up mini-muffins for our last summer meeting brunch. 

At first Clara was not completely thrilled about the early morning detour, despite the pleasant lack of the crowd, but..... When I let her try her very first muffin she came around quickly :)

Her two newest words are this "dis" & that "dat" so every time she saw someone she held up her muffin (or what was left of it) and shouted, "DIS!!" instead of her usual greeting, "hi." It cracked me & she earned quite a few smiles from other shoppers and staff too :)

Note: while she would normally offer to share her snack with everyone, not once did she offer any to anyone, including me. It MUST have been a good muffin!!

Mmmm...


How did pieces fall down?


Must get every last crumb off of the liner!


That was one of the easiest grocery trips ever!! AND AND AND she let me leave her in the cart (hallelujah!). Since it was short and she was occupied I didn't protest too much when she wiggled herself sideways. I just kept a hand at the ready. 

Anyway: yay mini-muffin!! :)
and don't worry, I cleaned up the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment