Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Play time!

Before I get to the really fun part of the day, let me show you our progress in learning how to eat yogurt by ourselves :)


It's a messy business, let me tell ya.

Video from a previous spoon lesson:


Then, after a nap we were joined by Meemaw, Papaw, Lulu, Auntie M, Molly, Murphy, BreAnna and Ruth! 


Video of Clara and Papaw:



Lulu trying to help Molly feel a little less gassy. It's a really tough life.


Ruthie was originally unimpressed by Murphy, I just love her expression here!


The girls are destined to be rockstars.


Video:

Both young ladies checking out the littlest lady:


So sweet:


Video:

Playing with friends is exhausting. Murphy agrees.

Tunnel time!




Marissa and baby girl
After a nap for MOMMY, not baby (thank you 1,000x times over Lulu!!) it waas time for dinner.
More practice with a fork!
(This kid ate an entire enchilada!)


I hope you enjoyed all the videos!
We had such a great time!

And I'd like to give a shout-out to BreAnna - toddlers can be tough and temperamental, but you handled Ruth like a pro. I really appreciated the chance to watch and learn. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment