Sunday, January 12, 2014

Going Away Party for G+M3

I know there are a lot of Houstonites that are bummed Grady, Marissa, Molly, and Murphy are headed west, but we ensured they enjoyed a fun send off before they left this morning.

This is a link to a facebook album I created to share the pictures. I set up the settings in such a way that even if you don't have a facebook account you can still view the pictures. There are a lot of them, so I thought that would be easier than several huge blog posts! (for me anyway)


Plus I have a few cute videos of course :)

Cousinly interactions :)

Papa and Clara making pretty music :)

Shake shake shake!

From this morning, not the party, but the maracas are still a hit! :)


We miss you guys already. Make sure to come see Tiny Two in a few short months :)
Much love,
BKCM&G

No comments:

Post a Comment