Monday, January 13, 2014

Night, night Baby

I should be at school right now. Believe me, I went back and forth between asking for a sub or just sucking it up. Every time I get up I end up throwing up though and the medicine that stops that knocks me out. Plus I still sound like I have the plague. I figured I'd take today off, get some more meds in me, sleep, and stop the stomach nonsense and get back into the swing of things on Wednesday (our next class day). 

It ended up being a good choice because vomiting in class is no fun. I'd rather hug the toilet at home.
Plus I can hug the toilet AND work on lesson plans all in the privacy (and relative comfort?) of my bathroom floor :)

I have managed to get a ton done! Although I'm probably going to take another anti-nausea thing again soon which will make me sleep so my productivity is about to come to an end. 

BUT before I do that, enjoy some cute videos of Clara rather forcibly putting her baby to bed. I sincerely hope this is just a motor skill development thing rather than a true reflection of how she feels bedtime goes when we put her to bed! ha!

There are two vidoes. I think the second one is cuter, but enjoy both if you have free time to watch a toddler in action :)



No comments:

Post a Comment