Friday, March 20, 2015

Kate is 28!

On Tuesday we celebrated my birthday! (Thanks for having me, Mom, haha)

I really appreciated all of the cards, texts, gifts and love. Thank you!


That morning I went to book group with my Mom and her friends. Before it started Emma practiced her walking with Lulu :)

Video:

For dinner we went to BJ's Brewery, one of my favorite restaurants. 
Playing silly games
 Clara has never met a stranger!
Tara, a friend of Michelle's, in town for the week

Sweet amigos
 It was some of the worst service I've ever had a restaurant. It took them almost an hour to bring us our food, drinks were not refilled, and several orders were in correct and Mom's only came at the end. No idea what was going on! But because we had 4 tiny kiddos needing food, they became quite grumpy. At one point all 4 of them were playing on adult phones - most of which are never allowed to play on phones!

Technology and kids

Blurry selfie
 Once we were all done we took a few pictures outside:







I love my family and I'm so thankful for good friends.
Looking forward to this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment