Sunday, March 22, 2015

Picnic at the Park (a favorite pastime)

You probably get tired of seeing pictures from the park on the blog, but it's simply one of our favorite things to do! We either make a picnic at home, or grab some food if it's not planned and we are out and about anyway and have a picnic at the park. 

AND it's such perfect lighting for adorable pictures in the evening!

Luckily for us, we have some fun friends who like to join us :)

Emma Lou & Jonah
Big sweet grins
Tiny cannonball

Video:

How cute am I?!
I so strong, Mommy!
Practicing her gymnastics moves
All 4 kiddos

Wave rider
Video:

Yummm Canes
Jonah's expression cracks me up here
Contemplating life in a toddler conversational form
 After almost an hour and half of fun, it was time to head home.

sweet buddies
Hug goodbye!
 Riah even gave Clara a kiss! I'm gonna keep an eye on these two!
I am so thankful for good friends, and for gorgeous weather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment