Saturday, March 28, 2015

Emmy's Birthday Party Prep (Milk & Cookies Theme)

On Thursday both Mom and I had quite a bit of free time. We decided to get some of the stuff I wanted to do for Emma's party done. 

First was a stop at Joanne's to get some burlap, ribbon, and "cookie"ish fabric :)

When Lulu & I got distracted by the cookie decorating aisle, Emma started taking off with the shopping cart. It's like looking at Clara! Unreal.

Video once I finally got my camera out to video:

And again:

Once we finished up there, we went by Party City, and had maybe a little too much fun trying on hats :)


Being adorable and getting ready for a birthday is terribly exhausting.

Finished with our shopping, Lulu collected Clara from school and we got started on some of the crafting.



Can you guess which letters are Emma's toe prints and which are Clara's finger "prints"? :)
 Then the girls went outside with Lulu while I worked on the banners. I love the way this turned out!
"O" = cookie, for the milk and cookies theme
Please ignore the mess on the couch and floor and focus on "Emma Lou" banner, haha
 I decided to see what I thought of them being all pink with toe prints instead of Clara's finger printing. I like it. Haven't decided if I'm going to leave the M's as is or fix them up. We'll see :)

It's so close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment