Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why hello March! (Sorry February)

So my life is pretty much chaos these days and the blog just slips my mind. 

I'm directing our school's very first theatrical production, "Alice in Wonderland" which is consuming 85% of my time and energy. Showtime is Friday, April 10 at 7pm at Legacy. I am SO READY to have my brain back once it's over!

Also, Emma's 1st birthday (NOOO) party is going to be held Sunday, April 12th at 3pm at Bear Branch Park. 

And Baby Meloy 2 should be here soon! 

Lots of stuff happening! 

I realize that blogging regularly may not work for me these days, but I promise to try to post regular pictures or videos (with or without commentary) until I can get around to writing longer posts. In the mean time I thought I'd pull together several of my favorite pictures from recently (the last 3-4 weeks) and only do a full catch up post on a few things. 

Enjoy!



Super bowl party!


















chinese checkers with mommy - valentine's date :)



Cheerio bottom








Lulu & Emma twinsies

cutie patooties



All by herself! Flexible and strong Clara :)







Sissy needs to brush her hairs

Mardi Gras Celebration at church!
Fun crafts

Complete with pancakes


Painting with a Twist night with mommy friends (sorry I'm being a goober)


Clara & Papa

Touch-a-Truck event:


Dressed like a ballerina, driving a tractor


No comments:

Post a Comment