Thursday, March 26, 2015

Little of this, little of that the past few days



Just a recap of the last 3 or so days in pictures & videos:

Addicted to slides in a big way
Slide video:

Just a normal minute in the Evans' household:

Me: It's night night time, little dude.
C: Oh. Welll, maybe 2 mo' minutes, Mommy? I need to write a yesson pwan"
Writing her "lesson plan" :)
I cut up 31 cantaloupe the other day for church. This is me post cantaloupe massacre. 
Feeling sticky! And yucky!

"Hiiiii"
I picked up Clara about 30 minutes early the other day from school and they were out at recess. I had the privilege of watching some 2-3yr old races, hehe
"on your mark, get set..... GO!"

Clara is wearing the blue jean skirt and orange top
Clara likes to go against the tide.... in so many ways ;)
Video:

Another video:

new church shoes
stylin'
Deep sisterly conversations regarding the fireplace key hole happen right here

"But my piwow need me mo'"
Emma snuggles at school

Gymnastics class from yesterday:






Helping Mommy grocery shop

coloring and practicing our "C"s and "a"s
I made up a song to help Clara spell her name and now she's got it! I'll get a video of her singing it too.

We've been doing lots of playing outside and enjoying this fantastic weather
kick kick kick kick kick
chatting with the neighbors

Happy Thursday!

PS Going on 5 days potty accident free! whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment