Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ruthie's 3rd Birthday

Ooopsies! Posted the pictures but forgot to save my text! (doh)

Ruthie just turned THREE! She had a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese close to where Breanna and Jose live. Clara was excited to get to play with Ruth, especially when she saw all the fun stuff they could do.


Toddler interactions crack me up :)
Oh, Clifford!



Even Emma got in on the Clifford action!

Clara taking care of her sissy
Time for pizza!

Break for a few more games:

Watching them try to figure out the coins and how to play soccer nearly killed me I was laughing so hard on the inside. No help from mommy needed, I was told repeatedly. Hahaha


mmmmm pizza
Cake! And singing Happy Birthday

Chuckie made an appearance! (to Ruthie's dismay)



Clara wanted high fives
Ticket windy thingy!



oooo yummy
Bryan likes to challenge me to ski ball. Where I ALWAYS win! muahahahaha

Unreciprocated hugs good bye, hehe
Girls had fun! And passed out on the way home. Sweet sisters :)

We are so blessed to have fun family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment