Monday, March 17, 2014

I turned 27 today :)

It was such a nice day too! Bryan got Clara up and ready for preschool without me (and included a bow in her hair!) While Clara had a great day at preschool making me a cute card, I met our friends Natalie and Sarah as well as my Mom at The Black Walnut for lunch, picked up a cake, and finished Clara's new trampoline (photos to come) with my Mom before picking Clara up and driving to Cheddars to have dinner with some friends and family. It was lovely. The only thing that could have possibly made it better would be to have baby :) But maybe tomorrow? We'll see! I'll keep holding out hope that we'll be meeting Tiny Two SOON!

Mom's birthday gift: PAINT!

Clara's preschool class today all in green
 Dinner at Cheddar's:

 




Lauren, Chad and Landon

such a sweet picture of Amber & Alexa

Take 1 cracks me up!

Super cute Take 2

Borrowing Lulu's "eyes"
Playing with Papa's airplane:

Peek-a-boo Landon!
 The snack that Zachariah started and Clara finished:

My 2 loves
:)
Lucky Charm

Mmmm lemon cake

Tiny Two likes cake as well :)

Papa and Clara 
2 bumps!
Bryan with MeMaw and Paw 
Me'n'my Sunshine



Bye bye Clara, bye bye Riah

The card Clara (with her teacher's assistance) made me at school:

 


Some snuggles with the puppies rounded out the day.

Thanks for all of the love everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great day! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete