Monday, March 3, 2014

Reasons my child is crying

Several friends and I have regular posts called "reasons my child is crying."

We mostly do this because if you can't laugh, sometimes you might just cry too!

I had to laugh reading over this evening's edition. Keep in mind this is over the span of 45min-1hr. Where does she find the extra energy for this much angst?!

"CB asked for water, so I gave it to her. 
Cue massive breakdown. 
Finally figured out she was saying "purple water" - she wanted it in the PURPLE cup, not the yellow one. Why didn't I realize that?

About 10min later when it's time for her bath, she "helped" me fill up the tub and got her animals ready to be washed, and undressed but when I wouldn't let her wear her shoes in the tub cue another massive meltdown, naked baby (except for shoes) flinging herself on the floor and crying hysterically. 

Got ready for bed and she went to put her Baby to sleep in the little doll cradle. Baby wouldn't cooperate and actually SING with Clara the night-night song (it IS a doll without vocal cords after all), cue another massive melt down."

It's a pretty traumatic world Clara lives in.

Which probably explains why she's now spinning around and around in crib singing, "Ashes, ashes, all fall DOWN, beep, beep, beep!"

Only a few more weeks until I can have a margarita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment