Sunday, August 3, 2014

Friday Happenings

How about a few blog posts in a row from this weekend? I'm usually so busy over the weekend doing the things that I end up blogging about that I don't have time to blog until it's over!

The weekend (for me) started off on Friday with some goofy Emma time :)

And then I had to run a bunch of small errands. Mom graciously went with me so things like making a return at Payless and dropping something off at the Post Office could go so much faster while Mom sat in the car with Emma while she snoozed and I zipped in and out. The errands that probably would have taken me most of the day by myself took right at about an hour - and Emma got a nap and I had someone nice to talk to!

After picking up my glasses, we were over in the Spring area and went to see MeMaw and Paw.
Emma enjoyed "talking" to MeMaw and Lulu :)




Once we left MeMaw and Paw's house it was time to pick up Miss Clara from school. She was very excited to see Mommy, Emma and Lulu :)
  
Snacks and hats, oh my!


For some reason it had not previously occurred to me to try the bouncer with Emma. Clara hated it so much as a baby that I suppose I just assumed Emma would despite it too. Incorrect assumption. Emma hung out in the bouncer for over half an hour just watching us play!
Good news for me :)

Sweet girl
 Wherever Clara is, there is always something that can be made into a hat and put on Emma's head. 

Then Clara played with the princess castle and a little princess named "Molly" (hmmm, I wonder who she could have been thinking of? :) haha) and Molly had pretty hair, liked pizza, and went night night MANY times in the span of 5-10 minutes :) 
(Don't you wish, Marissa!?)


Just hanging loose

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love that Clara plays with a Molly doll :) Maybe she can tell the real Molly all about those night nights this weekend?
    2. That picture of Emma wearing the cowgirl hat - oh. my. goodness. Just too much for me.

    ReplyDelete