Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rina Class!

Have you missed us this past week? 
I have been SWAMPED. School ... mothering ... school ... parenting ... school .... sleep.
But I would hate to deprive you of adorable ballerina shenanigans! 

Clara most definitely marches to the beat of her own drum, and sometimes I don't think that's more obvious than at ballet class :)





Rather than doing their usual class routine, the teachers tried to teach the girls an actual dance routine this past week. I chuckled at them.






Then I suggested they try some of their usual activities to get the girls involved :)






Clara loves to tick-tock!


 





Cracks me up.


Emma is a very good audience member.
 Attempted photo with teh 2 teachers and the 5 ballerinas:


Either Emma grew QUICKLY or the wrong child is in the snap'n'go stroller :)

  

 Dinner with most of the ballerinas and their sweet mommas (and in clara's case lulu and dada too):
 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment