Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sunday Happenings

 On Sunday we had a family day at the Astros' Game!

Ready for some baseball!
Emma got a great nap and was ready to go but Miss Clara decided to boycott her nap so she was in a little bit of an interesting mood. Overall, however, I think a good time was had by all!

Almost the entire Meloy Clan was there (minus G+M2, K2, and Blake I think) plus Laura and Kent! 

Clara enjoyed bonding with two of her favorite ladies over baseball food:
 




Documenting Emma's first (live) baseball game experience, of course.


So glad y'all could come!


 

 Aunt Tricia gave Clara a couple of stickers which she wore proudly. Clara doesn't discriminate against any team :)

 

"Cheese with Emma, Mommy?" As if I would say no!
 Time for ice cream in baseball hat bowls! Yummm.

They make for lovely props (once washed out) and lots of fun :) 

 

Daddy prefers eating to wearing :)
 This series of pictures so accurately depict the world of these 2 sisters. I just love it. And it makes me laugh.






Hopefully those made you smile too :)

Clara also had fun with Meemaw!
Hat! :)
 They had a good chat together. I believe they may have discussed such important topics as the current state of the government, stickers vs. bandaids, and how many goldfish you can put in your mouth at once before mommy reminds me to chew. I could be wrong.
:)
Emma couldn't help but smile back at all of the lovely ladies loving on her!

See? :)
 Papaw rocked the ice cream hat too.
hehe :)
 Emma was so pooped out and just couldn't sleep because of the sudden loud noises that happen at ball games. 

These 2 pictures were taken about 20 seconds a part from one another. Out cold, sweet thing. And I love that cheek chub!
 

 Miss Clara was all pooped out too. Having fun with family is a lot of work.

When we got home I had to try to get a few more good pictures because, well, why not? Plus the hat fit Emma just right!

 

 A big sister helper as always:

Maverick, Clara and Emma - very characteristic
 Love these girls, hehe:
 



I am one blessed woman to have the Meloys, Cunninghams, and Evans families as a part of my life. I love my husband and girls. Even on difficult days they can absolutely make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment