Friday, July 9, 2010

7 on 7

This afternoon I spent several hours watching my cousin Kyle play in the State Championship 7 on 7 Tournament with my Aunt Tricia and Uncle Dwayne. They were playing on the intramural fields at A&M. It was incredibly hot but also a lot of fun! Kyle plays quarter back. Following this style of football is a lot easier than following a regular football game too!
Plus I got to SIT (no offense 12th Man).

I have to admit I only made it through 4 1/2 games before I finally had to call it quits and find some A/C. Made me realllllly feel for those players!! I'm sure they were thankful they weren't wearing pads.

Bryan was super jealous that he went to work all day while I watched football.
These are to make him feel "better" about it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment