Thursday, July 29, 2010

The never ending fourplex

Day 3 of Packing

We are exhausted and about to call it quits. We have a little time tomorrow to make final touch ups & pack the remaining "loose ends" before we need to leave for Houston. I can't believe how much stuff we have ... but I guess everyone says that when they move.

Bryan is amazing. He has been so helpful this week and worked long and hard without complaint. As a matter of fact he is doing the remaining paint touch ups right now while I take a break. What does that tell you? Yep, I know. He's a keeper :)

Goodwill never showed up yesterday after they asked us to have someone at the house all day for "whenever they could stop by." Which they never did. Now, instead, Twin Cities Mission is coming by tomorrow (hopefully before we leave). They seem MUCH more organized, thank goodness.

Looking back, I can't believe how enthused and excited we were on Monday. By tomorrow evening after we haul all of our stuff up to the 3rd floor (!!) we're going to wonder what we were so excited about! I'm sure we'll remember again on Saturday though. And definitely by next week when I start getting my classroom put together!!!

Many thanks ahead of time to all of the people who are giving us a hand tomorrow!!
For those that don't know, tomorrow is our official "move" day. We're allowed to start moving in by 5pm, which I feel is a little late, but at the same time maybe it won't be so hot.

Are you getting tired of reading about packing? Probably. Sorry. It's almost over though!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment