Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to blogging

Although I've never had a blog before (I realize I am way behind the times), I have loved reading some of my friend's blogs. It can be a great way to keep friends and family up to date. Don't worry, though, I will keep calling and visiting too! My primary purpose, however, is to be able to go back and read the fun, the sad, the mundane, and the goofy and realize just how blessed I am :) Plus, as much as I enjoy browsing around facebook, it's going to be lovely to be able to actually share my thoughts in more than quick status update every week or so!

I'm pretty exciting about this!

Since most of you are hoping for an actual update instead of just my rationale behind starting a blog, especially concerning the job search, here goes:
I am, regretfully, still unemployed. Doh! But working on it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment